In 1939 William (Bill) Cullum bought a Horse, Cart and a few Coal Customers and started serving the people of Immingham and District. He then progressed to a tractor and trailor and then to a lorry.
The business grew and then in 1964 he was joined by his son Malcolm. In 1968 the business was granted an Operators Licence and the first house removal took place.
In 1973 Graham his younger son joined and both the Removal and now a Haulage side began to grow. In 1975 Bill tragically died leaving Malcolm , Graham and mother Barbara to continue the business.
Now all those years later the firm still remains as one of the largest removal firms in the area and still continues to be one of the few Approved Coal Merchants left in North Lincs.
2019 sees the 80th anniversary of W.R.Cullum founded in 1939.